Cooking with the
MAKIN BACON dish
Cooks bacon with less hassle
Cooking with the Makin Bacon Dish is Simple, Quick and Easy, follow the steps below
Place it in the microwave and cook to your liking.
Cooks more bacon - FAST!
Pour away the fat.
Cleanup is a breeze. Dishwasher safe.
1. Insert drip bars into holes in the MAKIN BACON dish.
One drip bar at center
Two drip bars at
ront and back
All three drip bars
2. Drape Bacon Strips over each drip bar. For best results, distribute bacon strips evenly on the drip bars.
3. Place a paper towel over the drip bars to control splatter.
4. Place the MAKIN BACON dish in the center of you microwave oven. Cook bacon on high power for half to one minute per strip. (NOTE: Cooking times will vary.)
5. Remove bacon from drip bars and pour bacon fat from the dish (at a corner).
Remove drip bars from dish AFTER bacon fat cooks or is poured from the dish.
FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY